Satellite Data Recieving Systems SPI – 1.8, SPI – 2.4, SPI – 3.6
The family of data recieving stations
Space Data receiving Stations SPI-1.8, SPI-2.4, SPI-3.6 meant for receiving information from Russian and foreign remote sensing satellites. SPI 1.8 station provides data recieving in the L-band. Stations SPI-2.4, SPI-3.6 provide data recieving in the L and X-bands.
Stations SPI-1.8, SPI-2.4, SPI-3.6 has Radar dome, which protects from the wind and increase the stations life-time.
Stations use twoangle (X / Y) drives, which eliminates loss of signal in the zenith and reduce demands of the maximum drive rotation speed up to 3 ÷ 4 deg / sec. This, in turn, reduces the load on the drives and increase reliability and station life-time .
Using the cycloidal type gears of SPI-1.8 in GTC cycloidal gear type provides:
- high positioning accuracy (± 1 arc. min);
- high specific power (in 2,5 times higher than in the evolution ventnyh gear);
- high efficiency (95%);
- high load capacity (allow short-term overload torque up to 500%);
- low vibration and noise;
- low power consumption;
- high service life and reliability of operation.
Use of radar dome protects from the wind and precipitation, which ensures long life-time and reliability of operation.
Stations range of application
Presented stations provide data reception from the following satellite of remote sensing:
- SPI-1.8 provides data recieving in the L-range from the spacecraft Meteor-M ¹ 1 and NOAA.
SPI-2.4 and SPI-3.6 provide data recieving:
- from the Meteor-M ¹ 1 spacecraft in the L-range at a speed of 0.665 Mbps, in X-band at a speed of 15 to 30 Mbps;
- from the «Resurs-DK» spacecraft at a speed up to 300 Mbps, from the «Resurs-P» spacecraft in the future;
- from satellites «Terra», «Aqua» and others.
Download full description in PDF
URL äîêóìåíòà: http://www.ntsomz.ru/production/spi_18_36
Copyright © ÍÖ ÎÌÇ